Re: Re[2]: Can the online TradeStation.com software plot all bollinger bands on to the minute bars.

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: Can the online TradeStation.com software plot all bollinger bands on to the minute bars.
  • From: "OddBall Signals" <oddballsignals@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:07:11 -0500

I have been side tracked with cars and other toys. I did continue building off the oddball theory and have come up with some astonishing stuff. I know now more than ever that you can know from the broad markets what the futures will do. There are cycles and impulses, an impulse may lead to a cycle, but an impulse is not a cycle.

Cycles and impulses look the same on a chart, but an cycle is for real and the impulse is not. Once both are identified then you can figure out a method to make money off them. But their personality is different - because they look the same typical systems treat them the same when the price action happens.

Example many times in the past as a market was ripping strait up or down the old oddball would sell or buy right in the face of movement. Then latter the price action would follow and the trade would work or sometimes fail. When it worked it was spectacular. That was a cycle, when it worked. When it failed most likely that was an impulse. I have fixed all that now. mb

ps this is really important stuff, I'm not messing around.

Hey Mark,

What have you been doing lately-good to see a post from you.
Still sending out those OB signal updates?

Best,
CC