DLL called from MS Access.

Hi, I am a bit of an MS Access 97 guru (somewhat) and in the past I have some some TradeStation 4.0 programming in the End of Day version. Currently I use Qcharts and Interactive Brokers and MS-Access as my software set to do my day trading. Although I have had about 25 years programming experience in about 11 languages I have never touched C or Java or any of the more recent languages except Visual Basic for Applications. Just today I got an idea for programming that could lead to my wanting a C program DLL that would be called from MS-Access automatically to fire off orders to the exchange. So here are the questions. Is there a company offering this type of stuff or is there a set of web sites where I could get some info on what might be out there rather than having to learn my 12th computer programming language to write one myself. If a DLL exists right now that is available for sale (or even if I have to learn to write one myself), what broker does one need to use it? Maybe there is something out there that I have not even thought of such as a specialty language for this (written by someone who knows all the competing products and the broker auto order requirements).

Thanks for any input,
John.