Re: security at risk?

Why would you? though I don't have a reason why not....

I run eSignal and TS2000i behind router firewall + Trend Micro PCillian with no problems
and the software only cost $49 from local computer store

Mind you I have a separate computer for email and another one for trading that doesn't access websites
but both still have trend micro on them....

off topic
Is marketcast going to stop broadcasting?