For Wolfgang: TS2000i on Mac

Wolfgang

I have experimented with TS2000i under VMware which is available for a host of OS's. Have gone back to running it natively under XP for the time being. But I will not upgrade to Vista, when forced (e.g. hardware unable to run XP) then I will upgrade to Linux and then run TS2000i under an XP guest environment. Am confident that it will work smoothly enough.

The industry is already starting to move in that direction with Intel including the virtualisation bit on their CPU. With the Mac already having an Intel CPU this will mean that (at one stage in the near future) you can have both OS's (Mac and Windows) running at the same time.

Marinus