Easylanguage Extension SDK TradeStation 7.0 and source code GlobalVariables 2.1 sought.

Hello

thanks for all the help I recently got with PushPop.DLL and GlobalVariables.DLL.

I am now looking at taking a stab at the GlobalVariables.DLL version 2.1 source code and making some changes to it.

1) Store the data more in the format of PushPop.DLL
2) Store more than 2500 strings.

Unfortunately the source code that I managed to locate is the GlobalVariables version 2.0. This version does not include the named variables. Another snag that is that the source code for GV 2.0 is using the tskit.dll and this is included in TradeStation version 7.0 and not in TS2000i.

Since I never upgraded I wonder if anyone on the list server has this SDK and can forward me the Easylanguage Extension SDK?

If anyone has the sourcecode for GlobalVariables version 2.1 then that would be even better!

Many thanks in advance,
Marinus