Re: EasyLanguage translator as a Windows app

I received lots of wonderful feedback over the past couple of days.

The gist of it is that the lack of interest in the translator most likely has very little to do with the web medium. I'll then focus on adding functionality to the translator itself and keep it as a web site.

I will offer all concerned parties the option to sign a non- disclosure contract and send their strategies to me in some encrypted form, for careful individual translation. This service will definitely cost extra.

	Thanks, Joel