To: "'Omega-List'" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:38 AM
Subject: DTN IQ

I am perhaps one of the few who still uses DTN IQ via Internet with Dynastore for TS2K , since the latest upgrade for DTN I have problems each time I shut down my systems . All my stock symbols downloaded previously for quotes are not recognized anymore. Which means I have to manually load all symbols (equity) in the Dynastore portfolio before data collection can be reestablished.

Has anyone using this setup experienced this problem

Regards
randy smith