RE: Options on Futures

Agreed - thx for the link

-----Original Message-----
From: John [mailto:johnpretorius@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:06 AM
To: 'Omega List'
Subject: RE: Options on Futures

Jeremy - That is the best tip I've had in ages. I went to Alex's website
for a quick look and ended up spending the next two hours there.

I fear you might have given the impression that it is only about futures
options. It is not. Apart from the free Tradestation and Excel stuff,
there are some excellent articles on position sizing and what he calls
Expectancy Score for evaluating the relative performance of different
trading strategies.

John R Pretorius
E-mail johnpretorius@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website http://home.imaginet.co.za/optionscan/