Options on Futures

Hello Everyone,

I am seeking advice on the following three items:

1. A source to learn about "market mechanics" for options on futures.
(CME, OIC, NFA were not much help)
Example A: I bought a call and want to exercise it. What do I pay in addition to the premium already paid for the call? Example B: I sold a call and it went in the money. What if I don't have the contract to deliver, or I have the contract at the strike price, or I have a contract this is above the strike price?

2. A book that addresses market mechanics and various strategies for options/futures.

3. Is anyone using the daily OptionScan reports that John Pretorius offered to the Olist?

Thanks for your help,
Lee