Recognizing a series function based on how it's called. Possible?

  • To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Recognizing a series function based on how it's called. Possible?
  • From: Joel Reymont <joelr1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:52:51 +0100

I'm trying to figure out whether I can automatically determine if a series function is being called based on how it's called. Is this possible?

My first hunch is that any function that is accessed historically must be a series function but I'm not sure if this is true.

Any suggestions?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# translator