To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 12:34 AM
Subject: TS8.1 or TS8.2 ??

Hi,

Using Ts2000i and globalserver with esignal real time for European markets,
I am considering to add TS8 with owndata using the same globalserver
realtime for European and exotic markets.

I cannot find information on Tradestation website on the pros and cons for
me to choose TS8.1 or TS8.2
Cannot understand what are the differences and best choice for me as they
are both proposed without any recommendations that I was able to see.

I use windows Xp pc's three years old and would like to use TS2000i and TS8
at the same time on multiple machines and multiple markets (served with
globalserver using ts hub from tssupport-Tradersoft).

Any advices, experiences, recommendations ?
TIA
Philippe