Re[2]: Data Vendor Development Kit version 771

Hello Joel,

Monday, April 30, 2007, 9:42:20 AM, you wrote:

Reymont> What engine did Omega Research repackage?

Anybody who ever saw a CTree error during the last 10 years probably
knows the answer    ;)

--
Regards,
 Greg

"We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free
nations strive to resolve differences in peace." -- George W. Bush