Data Vendor Development Kit version 771

I wonder if anyone knows if there is a later version of the Data Vendor Development Kit targeted at release 822. (SP5).

Sofar I have tested using Global Server release 771 against TradeStation 822 and that works fine. Don't know yet if anything developped with the forementioned kit will work with Global Server release 822, perhaps someone can enlighten me what the differences are between the two Global Server versions (the executable files are not the same size so there are some changes - although the difference is only minimal so I do not think there are major changes).

On a further note: Has anyone considered / attempted replacing the underlying database engine with a later version? (Omega Research did not develop the engine themselves, they just repackaged an existing one which has gone through several revisions since then.)

My interest is that I would like to add some functionality to the database itself which can not be resolved by manipulating the incoming datastream.

Looking forward to some input on this subject, Marinus