Re: Problem importing into Global Server

Joel,

Export all data from the problem symbol to a XPO file.  Close Global server then copy all files from Server folder to a folder somewhere else.  Now open Global Server and delete the problem symbol.  You could reboot here but may not need to.  Now close and open the Global Server.  Add the symbol back in then import the XPO file you exported. If this works ok then import the other file you want to add.  If  your exported data did not import ok then close the Global server and copy back the Server folder from the folder you copied it to.  Either give up here or do it again and reboot after you delete the symbol.  Also try installing TS2ki again on top of what you have as opposed to a semi clean install where you clean the registry.

Note an install today is more difficult for some as was recently pointed out to me.  Due to the daylight savings adjustments for each exchange that moved to daylight savings.  It all just takes more time.

Jim F clearly detailed the problem with importing Hyper Trader converted data.

Any questions please email me.

Jimmy

Folks,

I'm having problems re-importing data that I export from Global Server.

The error message says "Errors occurring during the import process.
Please see the event log for details". The log says the following:

Source:Import Service
Category:Error Report
Type: Error
Event ID: 501