Re: ASCII import tools for TS 2k

  • To: "Nirmal Kejriwal" <nirmalkej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: ASCII import tools for TS 2k
  • From: "HyperTrader Customer Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:32:36 +0300

Nirmal and Dejan,

HyperTrader does not longer support the free tool project.
HyperTools is available as commercial software only from Feb 2006.

Yes, via HyperTools can be possible convert the exported TradeStation 8 data to XPO or directly into GlobalServer.

HyperTools for XPO PE can be purchased at Eur 150, HyperTools for OMZ at Eur
90 and both versions Bundle Package (XPO and OMZ) at Eur 200.

All software are provided with:
1. Life Time License
2. Unlimited email and instant messenger support
3. Minor version updates.

Yours Sincerely,
Natalia Bersano
HyperTrader Tech. Support