Data Swap ...

I have a tidy set of German DAX Index future data, spanning the period
from July 2001 to March 2007 (eSignal symbol: AX ##-DT). Total of 69
months. Data is in Ask, Bid and Last Trade resolution, so any kind of
finest analysys can be performed on it. It will be delivered in .XPO
format or in any other format that can be exported from the Global
Server / TS 2000i.

I would like to swap this data for other future / FOREX / Index data in
the same resolution and quantity (month for a month). If swap is for 1
minute resolution than number of months swapped should be double 138.
Best format for me is Global Server .XPO.

Anyway, these are the future contracts I am mostly after (all symbols
are eSignal nomination):

 1. CL #F    NYMEX      future    Light, Sweet Crude Oil
 2. NG #F    NYMEX     future    Natural Gas
 3. RB #F    NYMEX     future   Gasoline
 4. HO #F    NYMEX     future   Heating Oil
 5. GC #F    COMEX    future    Gold
 6. HG #F    COMEX    future    High Grade Copper

 7. Any of CME currency futures.

 8. Any of CME stock market index futures, e-mini version.

 9  Z ##-EEI              EURONEXT     future    FTSE-100 Index
10. FCE ##-EEI        EURONEXT     future     CAC 40 Index
11. GB ##-EEI          EUREX           future     Euro-Bund

I would consider other data as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,
Dejan
Email: dejan.corovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx