Re: DLL to execute text-to-speech program?

> Specifically, I'd like to be able to invoke a text-to-speech generator with
> a constructed string expression as a command-line argument, e.g.:

Not exactly what you are looking for but the PlaySound command will play
any .wav file. If you only need a few phrases, you can easily save them
as individual .wav files and play them back without the overhead of DLLs
or external programs.

If whatever then
   Condition1 = PlaySound("c:\sounds\thatsabuy.wav");

--
  Dennis