ROTH 401(k)

An option to establish a ROTH 401(K) ( there already is a Roth IRA ) started
in 2006.

It has been reported that, for traders with trader status or trading as an
LLC or corp employee, this could be very good.  Distributions to the
employee - the trader - when taken, are tax free.  Matching contributions
from the employer - LLC or corp. - when made, are a deduction.

I'm not an account; I can't even balance my own checkbook or offer advice!
So I have to ask...

Anyone have an opinion on this ?

Gerald Marisch
"Support the FAIRTAX"