Dynastore LE - IB to TS2000i

Don't know if anyone is using this product
but I seem to getting left behind API wise.

A few years ago I purchased Dynastore LE
it was then later discontinued. No updates
passed api 8.30 have been released.

The latest version of the trading platform I use
that works with IB is now using api 9.00 so I
use an older version of this product using api 8.30.

Are there any updates for this dynastore LE
product or am I going to have to buy another
emanulator that works with IB to TS2000i
and uses the latest api.

Many thanks for any suggestions.