Re: eSignal just spammed me!

Bob wrote:
>eSignal bought Quote.com (a prior Lycos subsidiary) about a year ago.
>That's probably why you got the eSignal spam.

Yup, that would explain it.  Thanks.

However, FOUR years ago I unsubscribed that address from all Lycos
mailings, and informed Lycos by email and telephone call that they
are never to use that address again for any reason whatsoever.

eSignal evidently acquired this address as an "asset."  I had no
prior agreement with them, therefore it's spam.  They should know
better.

-Alex