From: Code 2 [mailto:code2@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 1:32 PM
To: Omega Listserver
Subject: TS2000i GlobalServer error message

I started receiving the following error message repeatedly this morning in
GlobalServer:

        D:\ordev\sever\pds\PriceDataStorage.cpp:2200>PDS Error - PDS
        Encountered a CTree Error.(17)
        D:\ordev\server\hist_buf.cpp:165

Drive D is my CD-ROM and GlobalServer has never tried to access that drive
before.  I'm unable to run nightly maintenance or access data.

Has anyone experienced this error message before?  If so, how did you solve
it?