RE: Getting Seconds out of Easy Language ....

G-

For example: If you are tracking "speed of market"
footprints off order flow bars (tick), then you'll be
using the Getmachinetime.dll to establish a marker
from the RT clock on the PC to stamp the Secs.by which
each trade goes off or in the case of tick-by-tick
trades your granularity would be clocked in
milliseconds to track meaningful dynamics occurring at
this level.

use the ELX.DLL in order to collect a history of
these events, and potentially backtest your findings.

Both GMT.DLL and ELX.DLL come with
Documentation/examples of use.

Hope this helps.

Mike