Re: What's so great about low-lag moving averages? Seriously

you want to see troll, walk to the bathroom, look in
the mirror.

as per Bob and Alex, reread their e-mail.

they told you repeatedly that not everybody will

explain to you how they trade. yet you keep trying.

you say that they have been contributing.

sounds to me like you are assuming they are both

publishing on public domain their most useful stuff?

how would this be logical. Dismiss anything they say,
troll.

You have contrubuted nothing to this form, I read it.
I explained a lot of subjects without bias that
hallucination as you usually have would produce. They
just go over your head.

IVT

--- DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> IVT wrote:
>
> > I only waste 1 minute per day on you.
>
> One minute too many in my opinion. Bob and Alex have
> been great
> contributors to the list over the years. You have
> contributed nothing
> but your very unpleasant personality. Go away,
> troll. Don't come back.
>
> --
>   Dennis

Looking for earth-friendly autos?