From: IVT [mailto:ivterez@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 12 January 2007 2:26 AM
To: Adrian Pitt; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Hull Moving average

both are stupid little low-pass filters same old stuff
with no new theory behind them other than a lot of
claim for fame typical for a stupid narrow-minded
average american. they are meant for people with
similar mind who take the same type of drugs,
antibiotics and hormone and pesticide stuffed +
genetically modified foods.