Disk Utility

Hi All,

I have not had much to say lately - just lurking but I'm wishing you all the
best for a Happy New Year! This was intended before Christmas but it
never made the post for some reason - probably my fault.

The following link provides a Disk Utility Install that I have been working
on and seems great for finding lost files and files containing ASCII or
Unicode strings. If you are interested, consider it my Christmas present to
you - I offer nothing else so that's your only choice.... The only program
requirement is that you run at least 1024x768 screen resolution. If the
attached GIF gets through you will be able to take a peek at what the
utility looks like.

Install Package: http://www.box.net/public/10i3pzu6sl which will put
an icon on your desktop

Or if you prefer to do the Install yourself, a Zipped Package:
http://www.box.net/public/9u1fbyljqt

Both packages include a Help file with lots of "How to" GIFs.

Best regards,

~Bob