Re: Trade Station

This stuff goes back and forth. . .  DTN this, or
Esignal that, TS sux and cat in the hat...

I trade from an office in the PCSE and have seen it
all. the guy right next to me uses E-signal and there
isn't one week that goes by that he is not on the
phone with their Tech Support.

Only price feed I've ever had that is solid for full
time traders is coming off the execution gateways of
trading technologies. Of course the platform fees are
1500-2000/mn for their Pro version, which I highly
recommend if you are a professional trader.

Bottom line if you are paying retail, then EXPECT
retail.

Don't go out and rent a *ucking Ford Festiva and
expect it to perform like a 911 GT carrera.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah!

mike