RE: Trade Station

This from elitetrader.com 12/4/2006 post:
http://www.elitetrader.com/br/?action=view&R_FirmID=119
Of the 3 brokers I have used (IB & Optionsxpress being the others) this one
is the worst with little interest in the customer. I closed my account after
being overcharged for data that I had canceled and not receiving a response
after I complained. Also their data is very poor, my charts went blank last
week for most of the morning and I sent several emails to find out what was
going on, and I never got a response. Not nice when your in a trade. I tried
to call a number from their website and was told it was a 15min wait to
speak to someone. True this was not the number to place a trade. The basic
point is is that they don't care about you at all. I was very dissappointed.