From: marcmiller.themap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:marcmiller.themap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 9:29 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DSL vs Cable for Trading

AT&T.Yahoo DSL is my primary feed now-

I had used Comcast & Timewarner Roadrunner for-  the past umpteen
years-thinking that I HAD to have the 'fastest speed' Cable has been fraught
with problems/ periods of instability- competition for bandwidth, outages,
you name it.
I finally said enough is enough- and opted for the DSL- 15 bucks a month
compared to 45 bucks.
I pitched the cable completely about six months ago.
I have NEVER had any problems since then.
But I did get the roadrunner back a few months ago,(price dropped to
25/month) just to use in case of emergency- insurance purposes only- it is
my second feed on my dual wan router- so if DSL were to every go out, I
might have a backup..
Go with DSL.