From: Michael Maldonado [mailto:mmaldonado@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 12:38 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2000i with eSignal problems

I've been having this problem for the last couple of days. I feed my 2000i
with eSignal real time. During live market hours, my charting seems to be
off by 10 minutes. My first E-mini SP bar doesn't form until form until
06:40 west coast time. The data that does come in matches my trading dom
tick for tick, so I know it's still real-time data. It's as if eSignal's
data feed time stamp is off by ten minutes. My computer clock is correct and
the Global Server's clock is also correct. The funny thing is that when I go
into eSignal's server with Dynaloader and download the tick data, it plots
correctly. It's just the live data that's coming in plots 10 minutes late.
Also, if I switch to an eSignal chart; it plots correct. It's only happening
in 2000i.

Any suggestions? I hope I didn't confuse you guys too much!
Thanks- Michael