Help with Download from eSignal

Hello omega-list:

I need help in downloading missed data from eSignal resulting from a
neighborhood power failure.
I went to the TS2000i forum within eSignal and downloaded, saved and
installed their plug-in (eSignalPluginTS2000i_5156)

I then tried to download data - forex data, bid ticks and distributing data
only to symbols in my portfolio.

The download performance showed 0 for received, downloaded and ignored with
No requests for Status.  However is showed the correct number of symbols
selected and found.

Another effort resulted in a "critical error" with GlobalServer shutting
down.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

P.S. Only the tick data are available on setup; how do setup for hourly and
daily data downloads?