Re: TS 8.1 alerts

If you open the code that produces the message it will call a ?.wav file.  With a recorder and mic you can produce your own and save it as a .wav file then change the code to ?2.wav.  Or find some wav files (search *.wav) then double click on them to see what they sound like, then make the code call that file but put a copy of it in the same directory as the original.  If you meed a simple sound recorder email me.

Jimmy

I have a lot of confusion trying to use alerts.  If I have 2 or 3 alerts
enabled they all seem to default to playing the same message.  Therefore
it's hard to know which alert was triggered.

Any help with alert problem would be appreciated.

Ron