Re[2]: Tradestation / eSignal / Zone Alarm firewall

Setup a buddies computer to trade using Zone Alarm and Esignal and never had any problems.

Jimmy

I suspect ZA has been killing my eSignal & Omnovia webinar software,
as my ISP claims they've had no problems; yet my connection to these
apps dies almost daily.

Any other opinions? I need to do something pronto or I'm at risk in
both my trading as well as hosting my conference room.

Thanx!

Michael Guess