Casper and AVG

I just want to thank all the people on the list (you know who you are)
who have recommended Casper for backup and AVG for virus protection.
Casper does everything you'd want a backup utility to do -- creates a
bootable mirror of your main drive with no muss and no fuss. I'd been
using Norton Antivirus for years with no problems but it finally refused
to update my virus definitions for the old version and made me install
the new one. Total bloatware that slowed down everything I did on the
computer, from booting up to accessing files in Explorer. I got fed up
with Norton and installed AVG. All the protection I need, nothing I
don't need, and the system runs much faster.

Thanks guys!

--
  Dennis