Von: ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2006 17:00
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Neuro Fuzzy software for TS2000i ...

HEY! Mon Ami. Are you still selling TS2Ki to unsuspecting Europeans?

>>VK 2. Why do I need so many systems on so many symbols/portfolios if I
>>have your Fuzzy tool that makes so much money already (of course only
>>after I paid you so much money)?

...it's called the "shotgun" approach to trading. Can't decide, get Fussy.
He appeals to weak traders looking for the holy grail.

>>VK 3. How is your trading doing?

...he hasn't traded for years. He never could trade, that's why he started
his Neurotic Fussy stuff.

>>VK Actually just thinking about it, do I need all this to make money
>>or shouldn't TS be sufficient?

...sounds kinda like a get-rich-quick scheme, doesn't it? Like all those
other "experts" claiming you can easily make tons of money. Yeah right!

>>PO But  do not  worry,  I will advertise it here  when  done!

Please don't encourage PO to spam the list again as he has done so
frequently in the past. It always gets ugly as he attacks other list members
and peddles his snake oil.