Von: Dejan Corovic [mailto:dejan.corovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2006 15:13
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Neuro Fuzzy software for TS2000i ...

A few years back, there was an active member on this list who had developed
some Neur-Fuzzy software. I think he was possibly French. I had forgotten
all the details.

Does anybody possibly remembers any details: his name, the name of his
software or has his web page?

best regards,
dejan

e-mail: dejan.corovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx