De : Jimmy Snowden [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 7 septembre 2006 20:06
À : Omega-List
Objet : Re:Historical data for TS8

 I'm trying to load 1,000 Volume bars for the NQ in TS8.1 and can only  get
data bck to February 2006.  Their support forum is beyond me.
 Hell their whole site is a customer unfriendly piece of crap.  They  brag
about historical data but when I try to load it all of it says  unavailable.
They list contracts for the NASDAQ emini with  expirations that don't exist.
Any help appreciated.

 Jimmy