Fwd: Re: Point & Figure Code

This is a forwarded message
From: Roger Shepherd <mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: jdfo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2003, 9:24:33 AM
Subject: Point & Figure Code

Hello  jdfo,           This isn't exactly what you are looking for but
might give you a starting point.

Attached  is  an  indicator  and  a  signal  for  ts2000i  both  named
Point&FigureR1.   The original indicator was written by Adam Hefner to
simulate  p&f  on  a  bar chart. It was modified by me to allow for an
adaptive  reversal  size based on the daily average true range and the
trading  signal  code  allows  for  testing  exiting  EOD  or  holding
overnight as well as limiting trades to certain times of the day.