Re: TWS stops sending data

I used to experience this and similar problems on occasion. I now keep
IB, MetaServer and TradeStation as the only programs on one computer.
Each day at a quiet market time I close the programs, run a cleaning
program (Cyberscrub) to wipe out temp files, browser cache, etc,
reboot, backup, then start everything up again. This routine takes
less than five minutes and since I've been doing it the last couple of
years I haven't encountered any glitches in TWS, MSRT, or
GlobalServer.