RE: Print specified value & date on chart - help please........

Thank you very much Bob - if I can return the favor I'll be happy to do so

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Fulks [mailto:bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:56 PM
To: Joe; Omega-List
Subject: Re: Print specified value & date on chart - help please........

At 07:20 PM 8/17/2006, Joe wrote:

>I used to have an indicator that printed values to a chart in 2000i
>that was lost.
>
>What I'm trying to do is print a significant value - could be a 20-day
>high/low or some other number.
>
>I want to print the "price" above the high with the date of the high
>above the price.
>
>The original code was only a few lines.
>
>Left TS for a while and for some reason I can't get it right in TS 8+,
>don't know if anything changed or not.
>
>If anybody can help, much appreciated.

Here is some code that plots the date and number on the same line. Maybe
this will get you started.

Bob Fulks

---------

Vars: LoVal(GetAppInfo(aiLowestDispValue));
Vars: HiVal(GetAppInfo(aiHighestDispValue));
Vars: Str3(""), TxID1(0);
if CurrentBar = 1 then TxID1 = Text_New(Date, Time, Close + 3, "00"); if
LastBarOnChart then begin
        Str3 = ELDateToStr(Date) + "  " + NumToStr(MyNumber, 0);
        Text_SetLocation(TxID1, Date, Time, LoVal + 0.2 * (HiVal - LoVal));
        Text_SetString(TxID1, Str3);
        Text_SetColor(TxID1, red);
        Text_SetStyle(TxID1, 2, 2);
end;