Re: owndata 2.4 and TS8 not accecpting the symbol

The folks at 'Owndata/Multicharts' have a great customer support
department,by e-mail,phone,or a combination with a form of remote
desktop where they will help fix the problem real time-have you
tried them,since you obviously spent about $1000.00 for the
owndata program?

CC