Re: ts 8.1 install problems

We know you can run it on another machine so perhaps you are getting
some confusion in TS8 about the machine you actually downloaded it on.
Did you move setup program to the new machine rather than actually
downloading it to that machine?  Got to be something simple like that.

Jimmy

I tried everyones suggestions.

When I try to install TS8.1 I get the error that says "Tradestation set
up may only be run on the computer it was orignally downloaded to"

This machine is running Window 2k
This machine is also running TS 2000i

I have downloaded a new version.
I have gone into the registry and removed all the 3006 versions that I
could find.
Rebooted

I get the same error upon reinstalling. I am logged in as the admin.

Anyone know any work arounds? I want to run both and I get my feed from
IB. I know the program works because I installed it on a separate
laptop to test it out.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Sno
and IM. All on demand. Always Free.