MatLab interface

Hello,

Is anyone using MatLab with TradeStation?
What software are you using?
Is it satisfactory?

My need:
(1)
Backtesting strategies in TS and calling MatLab
to pass data and signals;
returning recalculated data and / or modified signals.

The code should work both for backtesting and actual
trading.

(2)
It would be _nice_to_have_ IP client-server
set up, but not critical.
If the basic TS-to-MatLab part works,
I can modify it to run over the internet.

Special need:
I must have access to and be able to examine
source code prior to compiling it with my own
compiler.
(This is both a code maintenance and risk management
issue.)

I would be grateful for any tips, shareware,
slackware,
documentation, or code snippets and code examples.

Thank you,
Leslie Walko