From: Hango Winspy [mailto:rtrn2tw@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 9:55 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Using TS4 on recent Laptop computers

I plan to buy a laptop computer soon. However, the recent production of
laptops no longer have parallel port, especially for those good ones.

Yes! I'm still using TS4 for trading. The dongle of TS4 must be installed on
a parallel port. A sales rep at a local compter shop suggested I could use a
"USB to Parallel converter" to meet my need.

Is there anyone out there successfully using this configuration?