FastArray.DLL

Hi List,

does anyone know where I can obtain the FastArray.DLL for TradeStation?

Hope that someone can help me and point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

CME_HH_Trader
_____
FastArray.dll provides the basic functionality for working with fast arrays:
creating them, accumulating price series, and applying vector operations.
Arrays can contain boolean, short, long, or floating point elements. With
floating point arrays, the array elements can be specified as log values,
and other functions will adjust their behavior accordingly.
_____