Re: Tradestation Radar Screen and Excel

Have you posted your question on the TS Forum to see if anyone can help you. I'd try that first.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Baum" <mbaum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:04 AM
Subject: Tradestation Radar Screen and Excel

I use Tradestation Radarscreen and have written various indicators within
Radarscreen. I would like to take that information in Radarscreen and update
an excell spreadsheet in real time. I've tried using cut and paste but that
takes too long. I have researched the Tradestation forums for Radarscreen,
excel, dll's but I can not come up with what the best way is to accomplish
this.

Can anyone direct me to a 3rd party programmer or the software or possibly
some simple instructions on how to accomplish this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark S. Baum CPA
563 Walnut Heights Blvd