Re: HyperOrder troubles

Hi Tony,

Sounds like it could be the same problem that their HyperServer for FXCM
has.  FXCM made a rather large change to their software a few weeks
ago.  Can't remember the exact date but the time frame of the post you
reference sounds about right.  At least part of the change was to the
protocol that was being used - the word that I have is that it was
almost completely changed.

The change was large enough that HyperTrader which has two versions of
their HyperServer is no longer supporting their free version.  They only
changed the paid for version - the free version doesn't work anymore.
Sounds like the same thing befell their HyperOrder.

Larry