Von: Tony Ross [mailto:ynotssor@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Friday, June 09, 2006 8:11 AM
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: RE: Stops and IB

>Does anybody know is stops work in the night futures market with IB?

Yes, if you instruct it to. Select "Configure -> Order -> Order Defaults"
and uncheck or check "Regular Trading Hours Only" to set your desired
default, or right-click on an order line (either an existing order or before

transmitting a new order), choose "Modify -> Order Ticket" and check or
uncheck "Regular Trading Hours Only" to affect only that one order ticket.

My personal choice is to only use stops during RTH, as the substantial
bid/ask spreads after-hours can potentially trigger a stop, given IB's
double-bid/ask method.