ShadowChaser

Hi,

Does anyone know about a TradeStation indicator called ShadowChaser. It's about 10 years old. It is still listed on Tradestation's web as a 3rd party add-on, but the person tells me that he sold the rights to it to some brokerage firm and they don't sell it. From what literature I have it is used on interday charts and it not only keeps track of up and down ticks but the order in which they were received. The last part I find a bit hard to believe.

Thanks,

Steve