Re[2]: Best site for'tweaking' PC to remove unecessary progs

The new version of 'Registry Mechanic' from PCTools is much improved
over the earlier versions. It picked up and sorted out an 'additional'
104 registry errors in just a minute or two.
Unlike the thieves at Symantec they have 'real' people who will respond
to e-mail support/enquiries so I intend to give their new anti virus
solution a whirl too.

http://www.pctools.com/