Re: Options broker

Interactive Brokers are probably the cheapest, but I don't know how good
their quotes are.

I use Xpresstrade. Their quotes on option chains are excellent - not quite
level 2, but they at least give you Bid & Offer on each strike.

If you are into selling options, then there are some brokers who won't
charge for the second leg if it expires worthless. I can't remember who,
but I remember seeing an ad in TASC magazine recently.

John Pretorius